We are pleased to announce our next Study Forum, which will be an online event held on Saturday 12th September 2020. Like our traditional study forums, this will provide an opportunity to hear about some of the fascinating issues and recent developments in the art and cultural heritage law field.
12 Sept 2020, from 9.45 am to 5.00 pm BST (UK time)
Confirmed speakers and topics include:
- Ian Upjohn QC CSC (Barrister, Lieutenant Colonel of the Australian Army Reserves), The Monuments Men and Military Initiatives for the Protection of Cultural Property
- Dr Rebecca Hawkes-Reynolds (IAL Researcher), The Dill Case at the UK Supreme Court: A New Approach to Listed Buildings?
- Vittoria Mastrandrea, Export Licensing for Cultural Objects
- Professor Geoffrey Bennett (IAL Senior Fellow), The law of Treasure
- Crispin Oliver (Barrister, Dere Street Chambers), Treasure: Examples and Case Studies
- Amanda Gray (Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP)
Date and Time: 12 September 2020, from 9.45 am to 5.00 pm BST (UK time)
To book a spot please click here.
Cost to attend: £72.00 (inc. VAT) for IAL members (and UKRG members); £144.00 (inc. VAT) for non-members.
People participating from non-EU/UK countries should contact us directly to receive an invoice. Please contact us at email@example.com for any queries regarding VAT, invoicing or membership codes. For those attending this study forum, an email will be sent with details for accessing the online event. This event qualifies for CPD/CLE points.