This year TIAMSA is sponsoring 5 tickets to its conference
Art for the People? Questioning the Democratization of the Art Market
(27-29 September, 2018)
for students, by application only
In order to apply for sponsorship, applicants must:
- be a currently enrolled, full-time Masters or PhD level student
- be actively interested, or involved in work or research related to the art market
- be able to articulate how the TIAMSA conference will further their professional and or research plans
- have a high-quality English writing style and commit to writing a one-page blog during the conference to be submitted to the Coordinator within the agreed deadline. (Note: each recipient will be assigned a section to blog about so that each session of the conference is covered)
Application evaluation will be based on the following criteria:
- proven interest in the art market and or art market research, through studies, work or extracurricular activities
- their future ambitions/goals and how the TIAMSA conference might contribute to those
- writing style and proof of their ability to write accurate and well-written blog posts at the TIAMSA conference
This sponsorship is for the conference ticket only.
There will be many applications for these tickets, so if you fit the above criteria and are interested in applying, please take the time to thoroughly complete an application so we can learn more about you and your work.
Your application should include a CV and a letter of motivation (no longer than 500 words). Please send completed applications to TIAMSA Coordinator, Nirmalie Mulloli email@example.com by September 15th, 2018.