In the scope of her ERC StG, Dr. Anne-Sophie Radermecker (ULB) is assembling a team of highly motivated researchers to work on the economy of antiques for the project, MOOVA (Making old objects valuable again: the cultural, economic challenges, and sustainability opportunities of antiques in the 21st century).
Deadline: 30 Jun 2023
The MOOVA project encompasses four main objectives:
- Highlight the complex cultural value of ordinary antiques and the patrimonial role of local antique dealers as guardians of informal heritage.
- Explore the supply and demand for antiques in the digital era.
- Understand the perceived value of antiques by Generation Z.
- Develop theoretical and applied models for reassessing the meaning, relevance, and value of these objects in contemporary society.
Based at the Université libre de Bruxelles (Belgium), the project requires researchers with the following profiles:
- A full-time PhD researcher position in cultural management/economics (4 years) – more information available at: https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/103626
- A full-time PhD researcher position in cultural management/economics (4 years) – more information available at: https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/103631
- A full-time postdoc position (3 years) in economics (or data science related disciplines) – more information available at: https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/103639
- A part-time research assistant position in data science (0.5 ETP over 4 years) – more information available at: https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/103644
Please note that a relatively large range of disciplines can be considered for each profile. Interested candidates with related skills are therefore encouraged to apply.
The deadline for applications is June 30, 2023. For further information or any questions, please contact Anne-Sophie.Radermecker@ulb.be.