This survey of the Swiss market builds on the collecting surveys of high-net-worth individuals conducted in the UK, Germany, Japan, Singapore and Hong Kong by Art Economics and UBS for the Art Basel and UBS Global Art Market Report.
- Evidence of high engagement by female collectors and significant female spending
- More expenditure at higher price points/ $1m + level, particularly by millennials and women
- The most active collectors across all segments were from the Gen X and millennial generations
- The most popular sources of advice for collection management
- Greater female representation in Swiss Collections
Full details on findings available here
You must be logged in to post a comment.