The Brazilian Journal of International Law, review indexed on Scopus and Qualis A1, has published a special issue on Art Law and Cultural Heritage Law. The issue is edited by Professors Marcilio Toscano Franca Filho (Universidade Federal da Paraíba – UFPB, João Pessoa, Brazil) and Ardyllis Alves Soares (Centro Universitário de Brasília, Brasília, Brazil).
Among the special issue articles:
• The impact of the UNESCO and UNIDROIT Conventions and the EU directives on the international art market: an analysis fifty years after the introduction of the obligation to return stolen or illegally exported cultural goods – Geo Magri.
• Peoples’ heritage or States’ heritage? Sovereignty in the UNESCO mechanism for the Safeguarding of Intangible Cultural Heritage – Aliki Gkana
• A 100 years institutionalized cultural heritage protection. From the institutionalized international coopération intellectuelle to the human right to cultural heritage – Lando Kirchmair
• A proteção do patrimônio cultural em novas perspectivas: estudo comparado entre a Kulturgutschutzgesetz e a Holocaust Expropriated Art Recovery Act of 2016 – Ardyllis Alves Soares
• Art-related disputes and ADR methods – Maria Beatrice Deli, Veronica Proietti • Due Diligence in Art Law and Cultural Heritage Law – Lisiane Feiten Wingert Ody
• The Reception of Droit de Suite in International Law: Diagnosis and Remedy – Mickael R. Viglino
Link to issue: https://www.publicacoesacademicas.uniceub.br/rdi/issue/view/AL