The International Art Market Studies Association – TIAMSA – provides a platform and network for all researchers of the art markets: professionals such as art historians, historians, sociologists, economists, lawyers, provenance researchers and art dealers meet here to support the scientific research of all art market related subjects. Founded in 2016 and growing rapidly, TIAMSA is steered by an international board of distinguished art market scholars and specialists. For more information please see our website at artmarketstudies.org.
Due to its rapid growth, TIAMSA is now looking for an intern to support the organisation of the platforms weekly content. Working closely with TIAMSA’s Coordinator, you will bring your organizational skills, a strong sense of dedication and commitment and an enthusiasm for art market studies. Your role will be vital to help TIAMSA reach its audiences and to support the board in running and shaping the association in our members’ best interest. In particular, you will support us in spreading news of relevant events, thus contributing to a growing body of data provided on our website reflecting the extraordinary international dynamism of art market studies.
– prepare and send out weekly posts
– maintain and improve the TIAMSA website (artmarketstudies.org)
– support the organizing of TIAMSA events worldwide
Work can be done from any location worldwide with a personal computer and an internet connection.
– An interest in art market studies
– To have attained or are in the process of attaining a university degree
– Excellent language skills in English
– Experience with WordPress a strong advantage
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
– Interest in social media management
Full Job description available here:
Application deadline: 10th November 2019
To submit an application please send a CV and cover letter to Nirmalie Mulloli email@example.com