The “Mission de recherche et de restitution des biens culturels spoliés entre 1933 et 1945” (M2RS), attached to the French Ministry for Culture, has a new website dedicated to research on and restitution of cultural property between 1933 and 1945.
You may find here:
– information on processed claims
– information on “MNR” artworks and restitutions
– information on other restitutions
– historical and legal information
– remarks on the methodology of the available databases
– access to the Rose Valland “MNR” database
– access to the “Répertoire des biens spoliés”
For more information, visit: culture.gouv.fr/spoliations-restitutions-1933-1945.