Meet our Partners
TIAMSA cordially thanks those who help us making it happen!
- Sotheby’s Institute of Art London for hosting our first conference on 13-15 July 2017 so smoothly and professionally – with special thanks to Jonathan Woolfson, Katrina Broder and the institute’s great students who assisted in the event!
- The Swiss Art Trading Association for a generous startup-grant! Agreed during the association’s annual general meeting on 1 Dec 2016, this grant has given us the security and peace of mind to concentrate on building our association, on developing our membership base, on expanding our offer, and on organizing the first annual conference in London in July 2017. The entire TIAMSA Board expresses its heartfelt gratitude for this much appreciated support!
…as well as
- David Klemm, Director of the Digitization Project at the Hamburger Kunsthalle, for giving TIAMSA Berlin a private tour of the Georg Ernst Harzen Archive and the fabulous Claude Lorrain Drawings exhibition on 22 Nov 2017.
- Wilhelm Kaiser, Director of the Bucerius Kunstforum Hamburg for giving TIAMSA Berlin a private tour of the the wonderful “Birth of the Art Market” exhibition on 22 Nov 2017.
- Sasha Davis, Executive Director of the Renee & Chaim Gross Foundation, for giving TIAMSA New York a private tour on 1 Nov 2017.
- Judy Lybke, owner and CEO of Eigen + Art Gallery, and Frank Eckart, Archivist of Eigen + Art, for welcoming TIAMSA Berlin to the gallery’s archive on 18 Sept 2017.
- Alan Crookham, Head of the Research Centre at the The National Gallery London for a private tour of the Agnew’s archive and Susanna Avery-Quash for a special tour of the collections during the TIAMSA 2017 conference on 13 July 2017.
- Polly Gaer, Director of Galerie Thaddaeus Ropac, London for a private tour of their new gallery during the TIAMSA 2017 conference on 13 July 2017.
- Megan Fontanella, Curator (Collections and Provenance) of the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, New York for giving TIAMSA New York a private tour of the exhibition “Visionaries: Creating a Modern Guggenheim” on 16 May 2017.
- Anthony Brown, Director of Connaught Brown Gallery London for kindly hosting our first reception on 15 July 2016, celebrating the founding AGM of TIAMSA on 13 July 2016.
- The National Gallery London, The Burlington Magazine, and Sotheby’s Institute of Art for providing meeting space in spring / summer 2016.
You must be logged in to post a comment.