TIAMSA cordially thanks those who help us making it happen!
- Sotheby’s Institute of Art, London for hosting our first conference, 13-15 July 2017.
- The National Gallery London for hosting a private tour of the Agnew’s archive and the collections on 13 July 2017.
- Galerie Thaddaeus Ropac, London for hosting a private tour on 13 July 2017.
- The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, New York for hosting a private tour of the exhibition “Visionaries: Creating a Modern Guggenheim” on 16 May 2017.
- The National Gallery London, The Burlington Magazine, and Sotheby’s Institute of Art for providing meeting space in spring / summer 2016.
- Connaught Brown gallery for kindly hosting our first reception on July 15th 2016.
but above all
- The Swiss Art Trading Association for a generous startup-grant! Agreed during its annual general meeting late in 2016 and disbursed early in 2017, this grant has given us the security and peace of mind to concentrate on building our association, on developing our membership base, on expanding our offer, and on organizing the first annual conference in London in July 2017. The entire TIAMSA Board expresses its gratitude for this much appreciated support!