Follow these links to our Conference Blogs
- TIAMSA Conference 2018 – Roundtable discussion – ‘The Art Market and the Internet’ by Lukas Fuchs
- TIAMSA Conference 2018 – Section 1: Transformations by Pol Edinger
- TIAMSA Conference 2018 – Section 3: Elites and the People by Theresa Auer
- TIAMSA Conference 2018 – Section 5: Launching TIAMSA Legal by Kirsten Pilling
Follow these links to our Reviews
- Anne-Sophie Radermecker: Conference Review – Art & Market: Alienation or Emancipation?, St.Gallen, November 17-18, 2016 (published 8 December 2016).
- Koenraad Brosens: Book Review – Sandra Van Ginhoven, Connecting Art Markets. Guilliam Forchondt’s Dealership in Antwerp (c.1632–78) and the Overseas Paintings Trade, Boston (Brill) 2017 (published 27 January 2017).
Follow these links to our Blogs
- Anne Luther: A Plea for a More Sustainable Art Market (published 24 February 2017).
- Claudia S. Quiñones Vilá: What’s Mine is Yours: The Liability of Art Dealers for Artists’ Plagiarism… (published 9 November 2018)