Follow these links to our blog posts
- Overview of the Print Market by Luc Bertrand (published 2 December 2023)
- The art market in Sicily and the effects of Manifesta12 on Palermo – Part 1/3: Developments of the Later 20th Century, Part 2/3: Developments after 2000, Part 3/3: Manifesta and its effects – by Geraldina Albegiani (published 28 November / 5 December / 19 December 2020)
- Tools for the Future in Ljubljana: Researching art markets in legal perspective and the online turn in scientific conferences by Andrej Srakar (published 21 November 2020)
- Cybercrime and the Art Market by Charles Parker (published 10 October 2020)
- UK 2020: Cultural Institutions, Art Market and Creative Industries under Threat by Claudia S. Quiñones Vilá (published 25 July 2020)
- Effects of the Corona Crisis on German Art Galleries: The Meltdown – German Art Gallery Sales Drop to Zero by Kristian Jarmuschek & Birgit Maria Sturm (published 25 April 2020)
- Looted Cultural Property: Arbitration and Compensation for Claimants and Owners through an International Fund? A Proposal Inspired by Insurance Models by Johannes Nathan (published 16 November 2019)
- What the art market can learn from the soccer league by Prof. Olav Velthuis (published 12 October 2019)
- State of the UK Art Market 2016-2019: Are Brexit and Boris Johnson a Double Threat? By Claudia S. Quiñones Vilá (published 15 September 2019)
- Art and Offshore Finance: Aesthetic Value Reshaped by Mathew Henrickson (published 29 June 2019)
- Creativity is Human, But Technology Helps to Sell – The Impact of AI Art and Blockchain on the Art Market by Claudia S. Quiñones Vilá (published 25 May 2019)
- Summary of “Exploring the Gilded Age Art Market through a Digital Lens” by Anne Helmreich (published 27 April 2019)
- What’s Mine is Yours: The Liability of Art Dealers for Artists’ Plagiarism by Claudia S. Quiñones Vilá (published 9 November 2018)
- A Plea for a More Sustainable Art Market by Anne Luther (published 24 February 2017).
Follow these links to our Conference Blogs
- TIAMSA Conference 2018 – Roundtable discussion – ‘The Art Market and the Internet’ by Lukas Fuchs
- TIAMSA Conference 2018 – Section 1: Transformations by Pol Edinger
- TIAMSA Conference 2018 – Section 3: Elites and the People by Theresa Auer
- TIAMSA Conference 2018 – Section 5: Launching TIAMSA Legal by Kirsten Pilling
Follow these links to our Reviews
- Jeremy Howard: London and the Emergence of a European Art Market, 1780-1820, edited by Susanna Avery-Quash and Christian Huemer (Los Angeles: The Getty Research Institute, 2019) (published 30 November 2019)
- Anne-Sophie Radermecker: Conference Review – Art & Market: Alienation or Emancipation?, St.Gallen, November 17-18, 2016 (published 8 December 2016).
- Koenraad Brosens: Book Review – Sandra Van Ginhoven, Connecting Art Markets. Guilliam Forchondt’s Dealership in Antwerp (c.1632–78) and the Overseas Paintings Trade, Boston (Brill) 2017 (published 27 January 2017).