The one day conference, created for art galleries, dealers, art advisors, auctioneers, collectors and art market professionals aims to discuss key issues affecting the international art market.
TICKETS US$ 275 -US$ 500
can be purchased online, via invoice or take payment over the phone.
DISCOUNT for TIAMSA MEMBERS TO BE FOUND IN THE MEMBERS’ ONLY SECTION
9:00am – 18:30pm EDT
10 on the Park at Time Warner Center
10th Floor, North Tower
60 Columbus Circle
New York, NY 10019
Georgina Adam, FT and Art Newspaper journalist
THIS YEAR’S CONFIRMED TOPICS Continue reading “DISCOUNT FOR TIAMSA MEMBERS: The Art Business Conference, April 4, 2017, New York”
The Call for Papers to our ‘The ART FAIR’ Conference
closes on March 12, 2017
Call for Papers: ‘The Art Fair’
1st Conference – TIAMSA, The International Art Market Studies Association
London, 14-15 July, 2017
NOAH HOROWITZ, DIRECTOR AMERICAS, ART BASEL MIAMI BEACH
See full CfP
Please send your proposal to
Dr. Veronika Korbei, email@example.com
The TIAMSA subscriptions of many members has run out on 31 Jan 2017 (even if you chose “auto renew” when first registering).
Here is what you need to do:
- First, please wait to receive the expiration message from TIAMSA in your email inbox.
- Return to artmarketstudies.org and LOG IN with your details (username or email address, and password).
- After logging in, find the ‘Join’ button in the main menu bar and choose ‘Register’ from the drop-down menu.
- Most of your details (such as title, address etc.) are known to the system from your previous membership. Therefore, you will only need to choose the appropriate membership category, fill in your credit card details and postcode, and decide if you want your membership to renew automatically (we recommend this for obvious reasons);
- Press the „Register“ button;
NB: The system may redirect you to the ‘Register’ page rather than the ‘Welcome’ page EVEN IF YOUR PAYMENT HAS GONE THROUGH SUCCESSFULLY – therefore, if you did NOT get an error message after pressing the „Register“ button, please do not attempt to register again.
Please check your e-mail for a payment confirmation message and a receipt.
Your renewal didn’t work? Please follow our Trouble-shooting guide in our FAQ section first.
If your renewal is still not working, please get in touch and we will help you to reconnect to your membership.
We hope to see you in New York, Basel and London for our events at the CAA, Art Basel and our ‘Art Fairs’ Conference!
Thank you for being Part of the Network!
- We changed our subscription regime on 22 November 2016. All memberships created after this date will last for 365 days exactly and will auto-renew if you chose this option.
- However, all previous memberships were set to expire on 31 Jan 2017 and will not auto-renew even if you chose this option. For reasons of compliance, the earlier memberships have to be renewed manually by each member.
- If you signed up on or before 22 November 2016 and wish to renew your subscription, please follow the instructions above.
- If you signed up after 22 November 2016 you don’t need to do anything. Your membership is valid for 365 days and will then auto-renew if you chose this option.
- If you chose a 1-year subscription you will receive a reminder to renew three weeks before expiration.
- If you are unsure about your membership, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Did you know?
When logged in you can enter more information about yourself, change your password, add a picture or describe your research interests, current position, etc. Use the profile area in the top right-hand corner of the black bar to update your details.
This post may not concern you if you have signed up to our BLOG only.
Please head to our 'Register' page if you would like to become a
member and enjoy discounts on books, conferences and receive our