The one day conference, created for art galleries, dealers, art advisors, auctioneers, collectors and art market professionals aims to discuss key issues affecting the international art market.
TICKETS US$ 275 -US$ 500
can be purchased online, via invoice or take payment over the phone.
DISCOUNT for TIAMSA MEMBERS TO BE FOUND IN THE MEMBERS’ ONLY SECTION
9:00am – 18:30pm EDT
10 on the Park at Time Warner Center
10th Floor, North Tower
60 Columbus Circle
New York, NY 10019
Georgina Adam, FT and Art Newspaper journalist
THIS YEAR’S CONFIRMED TOPICS
- NYLON – The New York and London art markets, post-election and post Brexit what does the future hold for both art markets?
- Digital Presentation: 250 years of selling art – what would James Christie make of our digital world?
- Freeports & the art market
- Digital innovation for art businesses – a panel discussion
- Cyber Crime and the Protection of Digital Art
- Walking the tightrope – privacy vs transparency
- The Art of Risk Management and Litigation – prevention, lessons learned and subrogation
For further questions please contact
Director | Art Market Minds
T: +44 (0) 7508 231 241